MP Board Class 7th Social Science Solutions Chapter 26 Rights of a Child and Human Rights
Fill in the blanks by using the correct words given in the brackets:
(Equality, Rights, occupations, all round, birthrights, culture, healthy, wealth)
- The rights to live is our ……………….
- All the children of the world should get …………… food.
- All the people have the right to protect their language, script and ……………
- Humans are the ……………. of the society.
- We have the right to choose …………… according to our ability and within legal boundary.
- The children have the rights for proper facilities for their…………. development.
- All citizens have rights to ……………… of opportunity.
- all round
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 26 Short Answer Type Questions
Class 7 Social Science Chapter 26 MP Board Question 1.
What was published in the newspaper?
The news was, “The Hindu Inheritance (Amendment) Bill 2005 giving equal rights to daughter of Hindu undivided families in immovable property was passed in the Parliament on Monday, the 20th August, 2005.”
Mp Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 26 Question 2.
To whom did lata read the news to?
Lata read the news to her civics teacher.
Mp Board Class 7 Social Science Chapter 26 Question 3.
What did the children want to know from the teacher?
The children wanted to know the answer of a number of questions as to ‘What are rights’?, ‘What is this world organisation’?, ‘What are the Rights of the child’?, At what age do we acquire these rights.
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 26 Long Answer Type Questions
The Right To Live Is Our Fill In The Blanks MP Board Question 1.
Describe the important Rights of Child.
The important Rights of Child are:
- Rights to live
- Rights to Education
- Rights of expression, information and to form associations
- Rights to protection against exploitation.
1. Rights to live
- The child has basic Right to live.
- It is the duty of the State to provide opportunities for the development of the child.
- The Rights of the Child to live with their family and protection to orphans.
- It is the responsibility of the family to nurture the child and the state aids the parents in this.
- Healthy food, potable water, safe shelter.
- Sufficient health facilities
- Rights to protection of life from exploitation.
- The state will pay special attention to reduce the infant death rate.
2. Rights to Education
- Right to proper education and facilities for the aid – round development of personality.
- Protection from all obstacles in education and development
- Not to wean the children from their language, religion and culture.
3. Right of expression, information and the Right to form associations
- Freedom to express their thoughts and religious freedom
- Rights to receive all rights given to human without any discrimination.
- Right to play an active role in the society.
- Guidance to the family by the state for the development of interests and hobbies of the children.
- To form association according to their age.
4. Rights to protection against exploitation.
- Social protection to children.
- Not to compel children to do things they are incapable of doing.
- Protection from ill-treatment.
- To prevent the children from being employed in illegal business.
Choose the correct alternatives:
1. The National Human Rights Commission was formed in the year:
2. The Madhya Pradesh Human Rights Commission was formed on:
(a) 17th Sept. 1993
(b) 13th Sept. 1995
(c) 13th Oct. 1996
(d) 13th Nov. 1993
(b) 13th Sept. 1995
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 26 Short Answer Type Questions – 2
Science Class 7th Mp Board Question 1.
What was the world wide Declaration of the Human Rights by the UNO?
In die world wide declaration of Human Rights, the civic and the political freedom have been mentioned. It also includes the economic, social and cultural rights.
Chapter Number 26 MP Board Class 7th Social Science Question 2.
How useful are Human Rights to society?
The Human Rights make it possible for us to lead a good social life. These Rights form the foundation of the society. These rights are also used to strengthen the feeling of brotherhood.
The Right Way To Celebrate His Freedom Was Class 7 MP Board Question 3.
Which year was celebrated as the International Year of Human Rights?
The year 1968 was celebrated as the international year of Human Rights.
If the Government does not protect the Human Rights then who keeps a tap on it?
All the member countries of the U.N.O. have formed the Human Rights Commission in their countries. The Indian government also formed the National Human Rights Commission in Oct. 1993. These Commissions are supposed to take care of the Human Rights of their respective countries in case the Government does not protect them.
How are the Human Rights violated due to terrorism?
The terrorists want to rule the world with their conditions, policies and thought. For that, they indulge themselves in violence and violate the Human Rights.
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 26 Long Answer Type Questions – 2
Make a list of the Human Rights. Which council functions to promote these Rights?
A list of the Human Rights:
- Right to freedom of life
- Right to equality before law
- Right to property
- Right to equality in participation of the Government and to be selected in Government Services.
- Right to be treated as innocent until proven guilty.
- Right to freedom from being jailed without investigation, house arrest and expulsion from the country.
- Right to hearing by an independent and importation judiciary.
- Right to expression and voting.
- Right to organised peaceful meeting/ marches.
- Right to freedom from slavery.
- Right to freedom of religion and intellect
- Freedom from exploitation or cruelty, inhuman or insulting behavior or punishment
- Equal pay for equal work.
- Right to leave and rest
- Right to education and to participation in the cultural activities of the society.
Write a short note on the Human Rights.
Human Rights are those rights which every human being must enjoy. These Rights make it possible for us to lead a good social life. The United Nations Organisation promoted worldwide respect to these Rights and basic freedom and its implementation without any discrimination of caste, sex, language orreligion. The Economic and Social Council of die UNO established the Human Rights Commission in its first session in Feb. 1946.
This Commission after long deliberations put up a draft for the world wide declaration of Human Rights in 1948 which was approved by die General Assembly of the UNO. In the world wide declaration of Human Rights, the civic and die political freedom have been mentioned.
It also includes the economic, social and cultural Rights, The Human Rights are considered to be the most important documents of the world. These rights form the foundation of the society. These Rights are also used to strengthen the feeling of brotherhood.