Are you seeking for the Madhya Pradesh Board Solutions 10th English The Rainbow Workbook Special English Chapter 21 Gitanjali Questions and Answers PDF? If yes, then read this entire page. Here, we are giving a direct link to download MP Board Class 10th English Solutions Questions and Answers PDF which contains the chapter wise questions, solutions, and grammar topics. You can also get the shortcuts to solve the grammar related questions on this page.
MP Board Class 10th English The Rainbow Workbook Solutions Chapter 21 Gitanjali
For the sake of students we have gathered the complete 10th English The Rainbow Workbook Special English Chapter 21 Gitanjali Questions and Answers can provided in pdf Pattern. Refer the chapter wise MP Board Class 10th English Solutions Questions and Answers Topics and start the preparation. You can estimate the importance of each chapter, find important English grammar concepts which are having more weightage. Concentrate on the important grammar topics from Madhya Pradesh Board Solutions for 10th English Chapter 21 Gitanjali Questions and Answers PDF, prepare well for the exam.
I. What is the meaning of the word STILL in the following sentences.
Do you still play tennis?
It’s raining; still we must go out.
In spite of.
It’s cold now, but it’ll be still colder tonight.
He gave still another reason.
They were arrested for making an illegal still.
II. Compare – still, already, and yet.
- Still : I am still thirsty.
- Already : I have already given it to my friend.
- Yet : He has not come to me as yet.
III. Say the following words.
heart, hurt, hot, hate, hat, heat, hit, height.
For self attempt.
(a) Listen to this prayer by Rabindranath Tagore and repeat it several times.
See Workbook page 177
(b) Now, complete and say the following lines.
In the battlefield, the poet wants to
To win his freedom, the poet does not want to
hope for the patience.
The poet wants to feel the presence of God in
‘Gurudev’ is remembered for his multidimensional personality. Explore the various dimensions of his personality and discuss them in the class.
Read the Prayer given below.
See Workbook pages 178-181
A. Now answer the following questions:
What does the poet wish to do each day?
The poet wishes to work each day.
What does the poet notish to forget?
The poet does not wish to forget his inner strength.
What does the poet remember of his childhood days?
The poet remembers the bright hours of his childhood days.
How does he want his thoughts and actions to be?
He wants his thoughts and actions to be such that shall keep him friendly with himself.
What does the poet want God to teach him?
He wants God to teach him to be thankful for life and for good and sweet old memories.
B. Write the opposites of the following words.
- Desolation : Happiness
- Bitterness : Sweetness
- Glow : Faint
- Condemn : Praise
- Clamor : discontent
- Vagrant : Inhabitant
What type of pledges you make while you pray in the morning? Describe. (50 words)
Every morning I make some pledges. I pledge to do my duties honestly. I would serve my country. I would follow the path of humanity. I would try to make myself a complete human being. Humanity is the supreme virtue. If one acquires it honestly one can be a superman. I wish I were a superman.
Write a short biography of Rabindranath Tagor under the following headings. (150 words)
3. work and contribution.
1. Parentage. Rabindra Nath Tagore was born on May 6, 1861 in a Bengali family. His father Maharishi Devendra Nath Tagore was a zamindar. Being the fourteenth child of his parents, young Rabindra grew up under the care of the family’s servants.
2. Eduction, he learnt Sanskrit, Grammar and Astronomy from his father. He studied English literature from his elder brother. Tagore started writing poems from a very early age. At the age of seventeen he went to England.
3. Work and contribution, he wrote his famous book ’Gitanjali’ a collection of 103 poems and got the Nobel Prize for it in 1913. He was the first Asian to get this highest honour. Gitanjali was translated from the original Bengali into English by Tagore himself which was praised by all. Later it was translated into many languages of the world.
Tagore started shantiniketan which proved to be a great success and later it became Vishvabharti University.
Hope that the above shaped information regarding the Madhya Pradesh Board Solutions for 10th English Chapter 21 Gitanjali Questions and Answers is useful for making your preparation effective. View our website regularly to get other subjects solutions.