Get Updated MP Board Solutions for Class 7 Special English Solutions Chapter 12 Ramkrishna Paramhansa Questions and Answers in PDF Format and download them free of cost. These are provided as per the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Access the topics of Chapter wise and communication skills, grammer part through the direct links available depending on the need. You can Download MP Board Class 7 English Solutions and can score highest grade in examination. Clear all your queries on the Mp Board Solutions for Class 7 English Chapter 12 Ramkrishna Paramhansa Questions and Answers Subject by using the Madhya Pradesh State Board Solutions for existing.
MP Board Class 7th Special English Solutions Chapter 12 Ramkrishna Paramhansa
If you are eager to know about the Madhya Pradesh State Board Solutions for Class 7 English you will find all of them here. You can identify the knowledge gap using these MP Board Solutions for English PDF and plan accordingly. Don’t worry about the accuracy as they are given after extensive research by people having subject knowledge along side from the latest English Syllabus.
Ramkrishna Paramhansa Text Book Exercise
Read and Learn
A. Answer the questions given below:
Mp Board Class 7th English Chapter 12 Question 1.
Why was the Ramakrishna mission established?
The Ramakrishna mission was established to run many schools and colleges in India, to help the poor and to educate the young.
Class 7th English Chapter 12 MP Board Question 2.
Why is quarrelling in the name of religion foolish?
All the religions lead to the same goal. They also teach the same truth. In fact, people worship the same God under different names. Therefore, quarrelling in the name of religion is foolish.
Class 7 English Chapter 12 MP Board Question 3.
What kind of life did Sri Ramakrishna live as a temple priest?
As a temple priest Sri Ramakrishna spent all his time in the service of ‘Kali’ the Divine Mother whom he worshipped out of religious duty. He lived a happy and a deeply religious life. He spent days and nights in prayer. He led a very hard life. He often went without food and water and ruined his health.
Class 7 English Chapter 12 Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa MP Board Question 4.
What did he do to understand Islam and Christianity?
To Understand Mam he lived the life of a pious Muslim. During this period he offered namaz five times every day like a true Muslim. To understand Christianity he lived the disciplined life of a Christian and had a vision of Christ. He understood different religions with his personal experiences.
Class 7 English Chapter 12 Question Answer MP Board Question 5.
How did Narendra prove to himself that his master disliked money?
Narendra desired to know what would happen if his guru (Sri Ramakrishna) happened to touch money. One day Sri Ramakrishna was asleep. Narendra touched him with a coin. Suddenly Sri Ramakrishna’s hand became bent. His body appeared to be in great pain. Thus, Narendra proved to himself that his master disliked money.
Class 7 Chapter 12 English MP Board Question 6.
What was the early name of Swami Vivekananda?
Narendra was the early name of Swami Vivekananda.
B. Read the following and tick true (T) or (F) false:
- The Ramarkishna mission does a lot of work to help the poor and to educate the young. T / F
- Sri Ramakrishna was not a religious man. T / F
- Sri Ramakrishna was born in 1936. T / F
- Sri Ramakrishna used to spend about twenty hours with visitors. T / F
A. Fill in the blank spaces with the words given below:
(Christian, teachings, priest, disciplined, religious, university, flocked)
- Gandhiji was a …………. man.
- Mother Teresa was a ……….. saint.
- The ………… of Sri Ramakrishna were very important.
- The Indira Gandhi Open University is a world famous ………….
- All the students should always be ………..
- People always …………. around Gandhiji.
- He is a ……….. in a temple.
B. Match the following collective nouns with the group for:
1. → (e)
2. → (a)
3. → (d)
4. → (c)
5. → (g)
6. → (b)
7. → (f)
8. → (h)
Grammar in Use
A. Use dis as a prefix with the words given below and form new words.
B. Now use above words with the prefix in the given sentences:
- Mr. Natwarlal is a …………. man.
- I ……….. eating Kachoris.
- The Principal is …………. with his peon.
- You shouldn’t ………….. your parents and teachers.
- We ……….. with their arguments.
- Don’t ………… a priest.
- The aeroplane flies at a very high speed and it soon ………… in the sky.
- People of …………. nature never come together.
C. Study the sentences given below:
Now write ten sentences from the table below:
- We ought to be honest and truthful.
- We ought to pray every day.
- We ought to live like brothers.
- We ought to help the poor and the weak.
- We ought not to forget that God has many names.
- We ought not to be lazy and careless.
- People ought not to forget that God has many names.
- People ought not to be lazy and careless.
- You ought to help the poor and the weak.
- You ought not to be lazy and careless.
Mp Board Class 7 English Chapter 12 Pair activity :
Talk to your partner about the things you ought to/ought not to do. Then use the following phrases in sentences of your own (use ought to/ought not to) obey parents, respect elders, tease the animals, help a blind man to cross the road, avoid duty,
Example: 1. We ought to obey our parents.
- We ought to respect our elders.
- We ought not to tease the animals.
- We ought to help a blind man to cross the road.
- We ought not to avoid duty.
Other Sentences (Do’s):
- We ought to get up early in the morning.
- We ought to serve our parents.
- We ought to respect our neighbours.
- We ought to love our class-mates.
- We ought to show regard to senior citizens.
English Class 7 Chapter 12 MP Board Don’ts:
- We ought not to prick others’ feelings.
- We ought not to harm anybody.
- We ought not to show greed.
- We ought not to wander aimlessly.
- We ought not to waste our time and money.
A. You are a cricket player of your school team. Give a set of three or four rules of the game using ought to and ought not to.
- The baller ought not to cross the crease- line while bowling.
- The baller ought not to throw the ball above chest height of the batsman.
- We ought to obey the orders of the umpire.
- We ought to play a fair game.
Let’s Do It
A. Collect more information about the following:
Swami Vivekananda and Mother Teresa Write the collected information in sentences of your own. Paste their pictures in your scrap book.
Ramakrishna Paramhansa Word Meanings
We believe the information shared regarding MP Board Solutions for Class 7 English Chapter 12 Ramkrishna Paramhansa Questions and Answers as far as our knowledge is concerned is true and reliable. In case of any queries or suggestions do leave us your feedback and our team will guide you at soonest possibility. Bookmark our site to avail latest updates on several state board Solutions at your fingertips.