MP Board Class 7th Social Science Solutions Chapter 3 Kingdoms of the North India
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 3 Text Book Questions
Choose the correct alternatives from the following:
Mp Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 3 Question 1.
The Palas belonged to
Mp Board Class 7th Social Science Solution In English Medium Question 2.
King Mihir Bhoj was the most powerful ruler of
(a) Pala dynasty
(b) Guijar Pratihara dynasty
(c) Rashtrakuta dynasty
(d) Rajput dynasty
(b) Guijar Pratihara dynasty
Fill in the blanks.
- The famous temples of Khajuraho was built by ………….. rulers. (Pala, Chandelas, Guijar Pratiharas).
- The city of Delhi was founded by the king of …………. dynasty. (Tomar, Pala, Guijar Pratiharas).
- The main center of learning during 8th – 12th century was ………….. (Vikramshila, Delhi, Ajmer).
- Chandela rulers
Match the following:
1. (c) founder of Guijar Pratihara dynasty
2. (a) Prithvirajraso
3. (b) Rajtarangini
4. (e) Rugvinishchaya
5. (d) Jain Statue of Gomteshwara
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 3 Short Answer Type Questions
Mp Board Solution Class 7 Social Science Question 1.
Name the three dynasties which were in constant conflict for control over Kanauj.
The Pratiharas, the Palas and the Rashtrakutas of the South were in constant conflict for control over Kanauj.
Mp Board Class 7th Social Science Solution Question 2.
What were the main reasons for Mahmud Ghaznavi’s invasion of India?
The main reasons for Mahmud Ghaznavi’s invasion of India were that he wanted to secure and plunder the unlimited wealth of India and that he was extremely ambitious. To satisfy his ambition he invaded India.
Class 7th Social Science Chapter 3 MP Board Question 3.
Give any four examples of the excellent architecture of this period.
Four examples of the excellent architecture of this period are:
- The famous temples of Orissa, especially those of Bhubaneswar, Konark and Puri.
- The Khajuraho temples of Madhya Pradesh.
- The Kendariya Mahadeva temple.
- The Jain temples at Mount Abu in Rajasthan.
MP Board Class 7th Social Science Chapter 3 Long Answer Type Questions
Mp Board Class 7th Social Science Solution In English Question 1.
Describe the contributions of the famous ruler Rajabhojdev of the Parmara dynasty.
Rajabhojdev was a powerful king belonging to the Parmara dynasty. He was a great conqueror, a writer par excellence, a poet and an extraordinary scholar. He himself had written many books. He had many scholars and poets in his court He built many palaces, temples and lakes. He built the famous Bhojpur temple in Bhojpur 35 km. Southeast of Bhopal.
Social Science Class 7th Mp Board Map Work:
1. Show the following on the outline map of India:
- Tomars, Chouhans, Pratiharas, Chandellas, Palas, utkal, Rashtrakutas, Solankis, Kamroop, Pawars.
- Nalanda, Kanauj, Delhi, Indore, Malkhed.