Students who wish to prepare the English Subject can rely on the MP Board Solutions for Class 6 English Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers prevailing. Become perfect with the concepts of Class 6 English Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers, Grammar, Summary, Notes, Guide, Pdf, by preparing you can score highest grade in your exams. Here, You Can Download MP Board Class 6 English Solutions. Detailed Solutions are provided to the concepts by experts keeping in mind the latest edition textbooks and syllabus.
MP Board Class 6th General English Solutions Revision Exercises 1
Ace up your preparation by referring to the Madhya Pradesh State Board Solutions for Class 6 Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers and learn all the topics within. Click on the topic you want to prepare from the Class 6 English and prepare it easily. You can understand your strengths and weaknesses by learining the Questions and Answers in MP Board Solutions for Class 6 English PDF.
Listen and Write
(सुनो और लिखो )
Do yourself (स्वयं करें)
Fill in the blanks choosing correct words:
(शब्दों को चुनकर रिक्त स्थान भरिए:)
(buried, branches, soldiers, worried, childhood, prompt.)
(i) Many of his soldiers were killed.
(ii) He was very sad and worried.
(iii) The tree spread its branches.
(iv) The teacher tried to prompt Gandhiji.
(v) A little seed was buried deep in the soil.
Answer these Question:
(इन प्रश्नों के उत्तर दीजिए:)
Where do we get fresh air from?
We get fresh air from the tree.
What is the the pleasantest thing a child can do?
Swinging is the pleasantest thing a child can do according to the poet.
What did the Kind do after watching the spider?
The king united his soldiers once again. He attacked his enemy and won back his kingdom.
What was the task that Mr. Giles set?
Mr. Giles gave five words to write as spelling test.
Grammar in Use
1. Fill in the blanks
(खाली स्थान भरिए )
high higher highest
slow slower slowest
tall taller tallest
wide wider widest
2. Fill in the blanks with ‘and’ or ‘but’:
(‘and’ था ‘but’ से रिक्त स्थान भरिए:)
Radha and Sita are two friends. Radha is intelligent and hardworking but Sita is dull and lazy. Both Radha and Sita like to play. Radha likes to go to school but Sita does not like school at all.
3. Make sentences of your own using the Past tense of the verbs given:
(दिये हुए Verbs का Past Tense में प्रयोग कर अपने वाक्य बनाएँ)
(play, grow, like, worry, try, point, cut, read, climb, slip.)
- Ram played hockey.
- They grew rice in their field.
- I liked this book.
- Mother was worried about her child.
- He tried hard but couldn’t succeed.
- He pointed out his worn look.
- He cut his hand by the knife.
- She read the newspaper.
- It climbed the wall.
- It slipped out of my mind.
Write down five sentences on the ‘uses of trees’.
- Trees are very useful to us.
- They make the air pure by taking in carbon dioxide and giving out oxygen.
- The oxygen given by them is used by living beings in breathing.
- They bring rainfall and prevent floods.
- They also prevent soil erosion or washing away of soil.
Make a list of the things that can be seen when going up in a swing.
While going up in the swing we can see :
- cattle and
Write five sentences about Gandhiji and his life.
- Gandhiji, was a great leader and freedom fighter.
- He helped India attain freedom by practising non-violence.
- He always spoke truth and led a life of simplicity.
- He was against un-touchability and fought for the upliftment of Harijans in India.
- He tried to do all his work on his own and even spun his own clothes by charkha.
Hope the data shared has shed some light on you regarding the MP Board Solutions of Class 6 English Revision Exercises 1 Questions and Answers. Do leave us your queries via the comment section and we will guide you at the earliest with help seeked. Stay connected with our website and avail the latest information in a matter of seconds.